How to Get Involved
Join the SCB mailing list
- Sign up to get the latest news and updates about regenerative medicine standards delivered directly to your inbox.
Provide subject matter expertise
SCB needs subject matter experts to provide supporting data and information to validate the need for specific standards, serve on standards advancement project working groups, and help develop and review drafts of standards and best practices.
- View the list of projects SCB is currently coordinating and supporting to participate in standards development efforts relevant to your business and products.
- Volunteer to be a subject matter expert
Contribute to The Landscape of Regenerative Medicine Standards
Do you know of any existing or in-development standards relevant to regenerative medicine?
- View the current Landscape of Regenerative Medicine Standards
- If you have suggestions for improving the report or information on other standards relevant to regenerative medicine, please send them to Sarah Lichtner at Nexight Group (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Identify and prioritize needed standards
Would a standard help improve the quality and safety of your product or the efficiency of your operation?
- Sign up to participate in surveys, phone interviews, and workshops to identify and prioritize needed standards.
Participate in sector calls
Standards that could impact your business are currently being developed across the regenerative medicine community.
- Join our bimonthly sector calls to stay informed
CONTRIBUTE TO A CASE STUDY
Have you participated in a standards development effort, or has your organization benefited from the adoption of standards? Your story could become a case study or blog post that can be disseminated to the broad regenerative medicine community.
Submit a project proposal idea
SCB reviews and accepts projects that span the priorities of its four working groups: cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and cell-based drug discovery.